Fortress of Faith

 

Christian Fellowship


Home
Information
Info

Information
Social

 

Information

 

Beliefs

 

Ministries

 

Missions

 

Expectations

 

Early 1940s

Building was used as a place of worship under the direction of the Methodist Church


July 1948

Building housed the Wilson Avenue Baptist Mission


June 1950

The congregation was organized into Wilson Ave. Baptist Church with 25 charter members


1998

Church was reorganized and became Fortress of Faith Christian Fellowship - a non-denominational Bible teaching church


2010

An extensive remodeling project was completed making the structure ADA compliant and upgrading all aspects of the structure

 

Click here to visit our facebook page.



Leavenworth Christian ChurchLeavenworth Christian Church

History

Leavenworth Christian Church

Staff

Leavenworth Christian Church

Photos